Your source for poker information, culture, and community

I miss railing

Letting other members know when you are deep in a tournament
I miss railing

Postby Zimba » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:34 pm

I used to spend hours railing friends and high stakes players but feel out of touch over the last eight months since Black Friday. Is there much of a rail for the high stakes games on Stars?
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Re: I miss railing

Postby jpeterson007 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:32 pm

I think railing has went way down hill except for the hardcore rail birds. This is because of the no chat unless you have a buyin for the stake being played. Therefore all the degens can't ask for money or give bad advice.
jpeterson007

Postby dadsrus » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 pm

i have to agree with you zimba it has gone downhill for alot of us as we all try to find our new site of choice and regroup from there i can only imagine the railers withdraw your going thru with all the players you know and have watch do ya think fulltilt poker will ever come back or is that just a dream of mine
dadsrus

Postby Zimba » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:27 am

I've read that everything is moving forward with the new French ownership of Full Tilt Poker and settling with the DOJ. I wouldn't be surprised if it re-opens in the first few months of 2012. Just not for U.S. players.
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Postby dadsrus » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:43 pm

well looks like its a start neways good to hear some good news theres hope yet cheers and happy holidays to you and yours
dadsrus

Postby Zimba » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:19 am

The latest I heard about FTP relaunching to non US players is March, but that seems premature with all that still has to be done. If it's up by the WSOP I would be surprised and impressed.
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Postby Zimba » Wed May 09, 2012 5:10 pm

The latest rumors of PokerStars purchasing Full Tilt Poker assets, repaying their players, and relaunching would invigorate new life at Poker Curious if they honor the previous affiliate relationships and our popular freeroll series. I hope it comes to pass soon.

For those non-USA players, what are the best sites and high limit players to watch these days?
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Postby Zimba » Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:17 pm

The week of November 6th is the new PokerStars deadline to relaunch Full Tilt Poker for non U.S. markets. Is everyone going to withdraw their rolls, or do you plan on playing on the new site now that it's run by reliable and safe PokerStars?
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Return to Rail Call

© Poker Curious LLC 2008 | All Rights Reserved. | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Site Map