Your source for poker information, culture, and community

Hello.

Where new members introduce themselves to the community
Hello.

Postby UnknownUK » Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Hey,
Im going to try and make this post without it sounding like an ad for a dating website.
Im 26 and from the UK. I love hot weather (maybe i should emigrate?), spending time with friends, most sports, good food and wine oh yeah and nice cold lager.
I think that pretty much sums up the non poker related stuff.

Im basically at the very start of my poker journey with my only experience being the odd home game with friends,
none of which share my new found passion for poker so i've deposited a modest amount online just to dabble in the
smallest stakes i could find.
Although i do like holdem, i think PLO cash games are going to be my 'main' game and where i spend most of my time simply because i find the game more fun. I expect you'll see me around the PLO forum.
I think im going to make use of my blog on here so expect to see something on there in the near future.
Thats just about it for now i guess.

Dave.
UnknownUK

Re: Hello.

Postby Zimba » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:18 pm

Welcome to Poker Curious. I hope you find Poker Curious a helpful resource in your growth as a player. PLO is the game I play, so good luck in that game as well.
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Return to Introduce Yourself

© Poker Curious LLC 2008 | All Rights Reserved. | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Site Map