Your source for poker information, culture, and community

Minted Poker Closes Access to U.S. Players

Any questions you have for admin
Minted Poker Closes Access to U.S. Players

Postby Zimba » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:07 pm

Unfortunately, Minted Poker, who is part of the Everleaf Network, is the latest poker poker network to be targeted and threatened by the DOJ so they have shut off access to American poker players. My apologies for those who had participated in our Third Minted Poker League, as we were only four of six weeks into it.

You can read more about it here - http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-ne ... zes-funds/
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Re: Minted Poker Closes Access to U.S. Players

Postby muck » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:25 am

That was my concern too: what will happen with the present poker league at Minted? One might think that Black Friday is a distant theme and online poker became more stable, fear-free environment, yet news are not going to make (poker) minds at ease. What's left now: Merge? seems to be OK for Carbon, Entraction? idk - they acted lately against players that weren't even close to US (like Norway or Russia), Cake? as far as I know PowerPoker (Cake skin) doesn't take US players anymore.

One thought in my mind was that all players to sit out the next tournament, but I'm not sure if that idea is about to stand.
muck

Postby twinkles1010 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:11 pm

hay guys i just tryed to long in on minted and here is what got,

Natalia: As per the new Terms & Conditions introduced by ELG, residents in Malta, France and USA are not allowed to register an account, play or participate in the games and services offered by ELG.

Natalia: For more details please visit our website: Integrity > Terms and Conditions

Natalia: I am very sorry but I do not have any further information, if you have any questions, please contact the
ALL OF OUR ACCOUNTS IS LOCKED WE CANT EVEN LOG IN. :evil:
WILL WHAT DO WE DO NOW??
ILL KEEP COMEING BACK FOR UPDATES,
HOPEFULL WE WILL BE PLAYING AGAIN
pokerbandit22
twinkles1010

Postby Zimba » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 am

Minted Poker will work out a plan for U.S. players to withdraw any funds they have, but in the meantime the action taken by the DOJ last Thurs./Fri. forced their hand to block U.S. players on their site.

Sorry for the disruption, but until online poker gets properly regulated and licensed, this is a constant risk.
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Return to Ask Poker Curious

© Poker Curious LLC 2008 | All Rights Reserved. | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Site Map