Your source for poker information, culture, and community

Money transfer

Any questions you have for admin
Money transfer

Postby muck » Mon May 16, 2011 4:41 am

Hi there,

I have some money at BetBoo, but since they switched to CakeNetwork, I wasn't able to make their poker client to start (the same with all cake poker clients v2.xxx). Since with CakePoker, that is not a problem, while they still use their old client online, that's not the case with BetBoo. Multiple emails to BetBoo led to nothing, just a form replied by a mail bot, nor with their out-of-order live support. CakeNetwork did just a bit more, I mean they answered, with standard replies like "clear your cache", but my problem is still there, for like a half a year.

Now, I have to withdraw that money from BetBoo, since I cannot play there, yet to do that I have to deposit, play, have a certain roll-over, getting me back to the original issue: I cannot use on any of my PC's the new CakeNetwork client. So I'm stuck.

In short, my question is: do you know a way of moving money to another poker room within CakeNetwork, let's say from BetBoo to PowerPoker ?

Thank you,
muck
muck

Re: Money transfer

Postby Zimba » Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 am

I believe it is possible to transfer even if you haven't deposited or withdrawn. You would just need to network to find someone who wants to move it the opposite way you do that you trust. I can't help you with that, but I wish you good luck.
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Return to Ask Poker Curious

© Poker Curious LLC 2008 | All Rights Reserved. | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Site Map