Your source for poker information, culture, and community

BetMost freerolls

Any questions you have for admin
Re: BetMost freerolls

Postby bigbiker2 » Fri May 27, 2011 12:40 pm

I contacted betmost by e-mail because i couldnt remember if i joined through pokercurious. They said i didnt and i asked if that means i cant play in the freeroll.

They said to contact you at pokercurious and ask if it could be changed to allow us already registered players to play.

Maybe you can talk to betmost and get a password instilled to allow us to play.

Steve
bigbiker2

Postby Zimba » Sat May 28, 2011 1:03 pm

Use "curious" - although if you used the PokerCurious sign up link to download BetMost for the first time you should be okay either way.
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Postby eqgh5uea » Sun May 29, 2011 5:41 pm

I won the freeroll today but there was some1 calling me a donk and sayin' she/he hates me. I think their name was mamayama or something.

We should try and help the other members of this forum since we're a private org. Next time, I hope to help your playin' or give you some insight into your kinks in armor.

If you're reading this: "You played very well and I noticed you only played premium hands and when you did play, you were very aggressive in that you shoved a lot of plrs out of hands. I think you're "kink" was in respect to playing like a big stack when the blinds were eating up ALL plrs. I was in 1st pos. with ONLY 16 bbs. Given that concept, I think you could have gotten further or won if you folded to my all-in raise with trip qs. I think a "good lay down" wasn't in your arsenal and I think that's why you lost. All in all, a very good game with a very good plr in 2nd, 3rd and 4th---the 5th (triplebluffy5) position came back into contention late in the game like a pro."
eqgh5uea

Postby Zimba » Mon May 30, 2011 4:23 pm

Unfortunately some players will get heated when losing. Yes, we have some good players as members. Triplebluffy is one of our best players and long time freerollers who consistently does well. Hopefully I will eventually find a new source to host freerolls since the numbers at BetMost were so disappointing.
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Postby eqgh5uea » Mon May 30, 2011 6:05 pm

Hopefully.

That TripleBluffy guy called an all-in raise from mamayaB with 8-5os to her a-10---doubling up. Later on, he called another 3k raise with a 7k stack and pushed her off the hand.

IRAKEDURMUM is a good player as well since he was very aggressive even b4 the bubble pushing me off an a-j (I think). KKowboyZZ was a bit too passive for my taste in that he only tried to push me off my bb and and after 3 times, (same strategy over and over led me to push all-in) he called my all-in re-raise with limited hand contention on his part. Nice try, but you should have let me keep a couple to give me a sense of security.
eqgh5uea

Previous

Return to Ask Poker Curious

© Poker Curious LLC 2008 | All Rights Reserved. | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Site Map