Your source for poker information, culture, and community

PROBLEM REGIST. FTP

Any questions you have for admin
PROBLEM REGIST. FTP

Postby juancarlos07 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Good already they ordered me the mail that I can play the tilt but to give him to register and he says to me that I cannot .... my name in fulltilt is JuanCarlos07 of here there is juancarlos07 tendra something that to see????
juancarlos07

Re: PROBLEM REGIST. FTP

Postby Zimba » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Welcome to Poker Curious. We utilize a self registration method for all our Full Tilt freerolls, there are no passwords. To become eligible, please submit your Full Tilt username in the Full Tilt slot of Online Identities on your My Profile page (http://www.pokercurious.com/my_profile/). The next submission of our updated eligible member's list to Full Tilt will be Friday for the weekend's freerolls as Full Tilt requires advanced submission of eligible members.
Are you Poker Curious?
Zimba

Postby juancarlos07 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:19 pm

Zimba wrote:Welcome to Poker Curious. We utilize a self registration method for all our Full Tilt freerolls, there are no passwords. To become eligible, please submit your Full Tilt username in the Full Tilt slot of Online Identities on your My Profile page (http://www.pokercurious.com/my_profile/). The next submission of our updated eligible member's list to Full Tilt will be Friday for the weekend's freerolls as Full Tilt requires advanced submission of eligible members.

Already I have position my name of full tlit and it continues giving me the mistake and already I come near your mail saying to me that I am eligible at the time not for which it does not leave me to register
juancarlos07

Postby juancarlos07 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 am

Good that you are going to say to me the same thing of which he should place my identity in the profile but already I have it and he continues saying to me the same mistake that cannot be since he places my name that I use in full tilt in the poker of identity ... not for that estara badly if you can help me I you am grateful .... cordial graces .... zimba
juancarlos07

Return to Ask Poker Curious

© Poker Curious LLC 2008 | All Rights Reserved. | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Site Map