The past week has been a good one for me. What started out with the sudden and unexpected news of my unemployment has given me the opportunity to touch base with many friends and business acquaintances. Too often I throw so much of myself into my current project that I neglect to maintain those tertiary relationships. I'm excited to explore new opportunities to help build value in businesses in the gaming and gambling sector. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if that proposition interests you.
Poker Curious News and Promos
Rake is the term for what poker players pay to play poker on a poker site. Rake is how poker rooms make money. The poker sites deducts a certain amount from every cash game pot, or have the player pay an extra fee on top of the buy in for every tournament and Sit and Go. The poker sites average a 5% rake across all their games. With the volume of players and hands, that accumulates into a tremendous amount of money. Rakeback is simply a discount you receive back from the rake you pay in.
The brick walls are not there to keep us out; the brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. - Randy Pausch You must go over, around or through. Otherwise, you are stuck right where you are.
- 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller Day 2: Courtney and Cheong Lead Final
- World Series of Poker National Championship Day 1: Vornicu Leads as 62 Advance
- 2013 WPT Championship Day 5: Negreanu Bubbles Final Table; Rheem and Lindgren Lead
- Ben "Bttech86" Tollerene Joins 3Bet Poker Clothing Team
- 2013 World Poker Tour $100,000 Super High Roller Day 1: Silverman, Timoshenko in Front
- GPI Player of the Year: Small Shake Up in the Top 10; Mercier Jumps to No. 15
- Survivor's "Boston" Rob Mariano on Poker, Daniel Negreanu's Reality TV Aspirations & More